Sunday 9 January 2011

Still no pics...

But hope to have stuff sorted soon,New Bank Card on its way...And there was i giving Google grief!...oops...
Along with a broken TV remote control i have to admit to having enjoyed the technology break...
In the meantime until i can post some pics of the many days I've been out and about since Christmas here are 2 films which are doing the rounds on some of the biking forums i read this now...
Followers of this blog who don't cycle may want to watch as it shows why these bikes like my Surly Pugsley and other makes (collectively known as `Fatbikes`) were originally conceived for...Adventure,exploring and racing in some of the wildest winter climates on Earth...

This is some of former Iditabike winner Mike Curiak`s pictures and video diary of his thoughts while transversing the Iditarod Trail from Knik to Nome without outside support... thats no support from anyone...
That`s an epic trip...



3 comments:

  1. Mike Curiak is tough, REALY TOUGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The films are quite long but i think he captures the isolated beauty of being `out there` Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too had the picture problem, and I am sorry but I can't remember what I did to fix it. I know I searched either Blog help or the Google, but it did not cost anything. Hope you get it fixed, as I do enjoy your pics.

    ReplyDelete