Friday 4 December 2009

sun worship

you hear how folk that work indoors suffer from lack of visual daylight in winter months (SAD) esp factory workers well i think despite working outdoors and getting a minimum of 7 hours daylight mid winter i suffer from some sort of greyday dullday syndrome...im telling you,i was miserable again yest after loving the frost and clear skys of monday,expecting the same grimness this morning i pulled the curtain back to see stars and frost on the workshop roof...yipee!!!!,jumped up got ready and left early on the bike for work just to enjoy it!,why else cant i stop taking pictures into the sun?,and i love mid winter sun as much as summer sun,its not about temperature...
what a lift and great end to the week having some winter sun on friday..
heres todays sunrise...



7 comments:

  1. I think since SAD is related to lack of sunlight the recent days where there has been no sunlight are going to have an effect. I know I have been down for a couple of weeks, then yesterday two hours riding in the sun and I feel great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also feel the same if i havent cycled a few days too...,cycling in the sun is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I think I may be a little addicted to cycling. I have an addictive personality though, so better cycling than something else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes me too trio.. whatever i have been into i get seriously into it!,cycling is something i remmember from as long as i can think back,my earliest thoughts is my dad removing my stabilisers and i have cycled since...,things come and go but im still cycling...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cycling has lasted the longest for me. I think as there are all the different forms of cycling. So if I'm bored mountain biking I go road cycling etc!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want to do more touring aswell,where better than scotland?!!!,take that up more once the joints pack in from offroading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete